Riding Season Is Coming – Will You Be Ready?
It’s cold and snowy across most of the state, but the best motorcyclists know there is no off-season.
If you’re a rider, you can take advantage of winter by:
- Improving your bike by giving it a tune up, replacing worn parts, and making sure it is in top condition
- Using the winter months to update or upgrade your riding gear; on the road it’s your last line of defense
- Plan to take a riding course. Courses are available for beginner, returning, and experienced riders. You can find links to all of the course providers here: http://ridetoliveutah.org/skills
- Setting goals for your riding i.e. first track day, specific routes, rallys etc.
- Assessing how to ride safer this year i.e. improve braking ability, improve scanning distance etc.
We know you’re eagerly awaiting riding season – make sure you’re best prepared for a safe riding season.